X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PWDR8S
    You da MAN!

Hey Dave..... think you might be able to venture out to NH for the party in July?
    About a .5% chance of that. We already have our summer fully booked. We're mainly in the ADK's this summer sliding around the lakes on melted snow and sitting by enchanting fires under a full moon while loons call out from yonder...
    Dave - TFT Founder, Administrator & Tuck's Junky

Comment

Thanks Dave
      Cheers

Jolly J

Comment

So is everyone who wants to be on the map there now? And where is Tommy T located these days? Not sure if I have in the right place... he has always stuck out as a fixture here, so I figured I better show his stuff on the map.
        Last edited by skicdave; 06-21-2005, 12:57 PM.
        Dave - TFT Founder, Administrator & Tuck's Junky

Comment

WOOT WOOT,, im on, now I feel like im somebody !

~Say hello to the rug's topography, It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it~

Looking for a place to put your photos try BackcountryAgenda

Comment

Originally posted by skicdave
            So is everyone who wants to be on the map there now? And where is Tommy T located these days? Not sure if I have in the right place... he has always stuck out as a fixture here, so I figured I better show his stuff on the map.

I ***Thought*** he was headed to SW Colorado in the San Juans...but not 100% sure
            -Woof

"What are ya? - some sort of half-ass astronaut???"
            "Why Me??...I'm nobody..I dont even have a dog"

Comment

And where is Tommy T located these days?
              I believe he's in Chaco Canyon, New Mexico.
              Cheers

Jolly J

Comment

Originally posted by pepperdawg
                I ***Thought*** he was headed to SW Colorado in the San Juans...but not 100% sure
                He mentioned it in a thread... I thought he went to northern NM. OMG!!!! I just looked at the map... Tommy T is treading water! Quick! Someone throw him a lifesaver! Or is he hiding the Island of Bermuda?

Dave, no prob... we'll all miss you... There is a space out front of the house by the lakeside where you can park your teardrop. But as you can guess, it is shaping up to be a noisy rowdy weekend. The door is always open to you!
                Carvé Diem!
                Energy follows thought

Comment

ya throw me on there if u get the chance, doesnt matter too much though.

Southwest corner of Connecticut, New Canaan to be exact

July 16, 2004: Mount Rainier (14,410')
                  July 21, 2005: Grand Teton (13,770')
                  July 14, 2006: Mount Whitney (14,497.61')

Eastern Mountain Sports, Fairfield CT

Comment

missed this earlier... Grantham, NH - just north of PWDR8S. Thanks, Dave.
                    Good people drink good beer. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hey Dave.

I moved last april to New Hartford CT, so when you update the member locater map, drag my mug to the uppper left corner of CT. (Northwest)

~Say hello to the rug's topography, It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it~

Looking for a place to put your photos try BackcountryAgenda

Comment

Sweet map!

Can you add me over Bushwick, Brooklyn? 11206.

It's kind of an "expert's only" neighborhood, so please don't just try to find me on your own.

Comment

Can you put me in Jackson, NH? I live there, but tend to take extended trips to MA to go to school and see my family
                          I like to ski naked

Life is a carnival, believe it or not
                          Life is a carnival, take another look

Comment

Working...
                          X