Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member Locator Map

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    the booming metropolis of Montpeculier VT (or as you folks north of the border pronounce: montpilleyay)i'm not very good at phonetics.


    a bit of Jeopardy useless knowledge for you...

    Montpelier, the smallest of state capitols, is the the only capitol in the country that does NOT have a McDonald's.
    lifes a MOUNTAIN....not a beach

    Comment


    • #17
      Put me at Bannick's 2 o'clock...where Oshawa is.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TenSeven
        Put me at Bannick's 2 o'clock...where Oshawa is.
        Your on.
        Dave - TFT Founder, Administrator & Tuck's Junky

        Comment


        • #19
          Hey Dave,

          You can throw me into Irondequoit NY, between Syracuse and Buffalo. Strange map though, Irondequoit is a suburb of Rochester which isn't on the map. I'm actually 4 miles east of Irondequoit. GPS N 43 07.634 W 077 29.425.

          surfy
          Ski today, work tomorrow

          Comment


          • #20
            nice work Dave.....
            Mum and I will have to set up a milage rewards thing or something.
            "The arsonist had oddly shaped feet."

            Ron Burgundy

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by skicdave
              Your on.

              I don't qualify?
              ALWAYS Keeping It REAL!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Huckasaurass
                I don't qualify?
                Well.. there are 1,700 members. Ask and you shall be immortalized

                Your profile says New Jersey Huck? What town/city are you in?
                Dave - TFT Founder, Administrator & Tuck's Junky

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by skicdave
                  Well.. there are 1,700 members. Ask and you shall be immortalized

                  Your profile says New Jersey Huck? What town/city are you in?
                  Just updated that actually....Its northern NJ Denville to be EXACT, but Morristown's the biggest close town.

                  Thanks mah brother....was kinda more like a "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME" thing.....I don't like being left out. Not a "GEEZ WHEN YA PUTTING ME ON THERE?"

                  It might be cause I was always the LAST kid picked ya know...

                  Wait is this the Dear Abby web site? I'm sorry....wrong place for this post.....

                  ANYWHO!!!!!!!!!


                  Buh bye!
                  ALWAYS Keeping It REAL!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Huckasaurass
                    Just updated that actually....Its northern NJ Denville to be EXACT, but Morristown's the biggest close town.

                    Thanks mah brother....was kinda more like a "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME" thing.....I don't like being left out. Not a "GEEZ WHEN YA PUTTING ME ON THERE?"

                    It might be cause I was always the LAST kid picked ya know...

                    Wait is this the Dear Abby web site? I'm sorry....wrong place for this post.....

                    ANYWHO!!!!!!!!!


                    Buh bye!
                    should be arriving shortly

                    K your on Huck
                    Last edited by skicdave; 04-06-2004, 10:05 AM.
                    Dave - TFT Founder, Administrator & Tuck's Junky

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Great work, Dave. That's awesome.

                      Justin, I wouldn't be sure that you live closer... I'm several miles from the peninsula out 302, right around Woodford's Corner.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        This is cool

                        Dave,

                        If I am worthy, I can be found just east of Meriden right below the Dawg.

                        Thanks, Fin.
                        Life is lesson, you learn it when your through.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by el-bagr
                          Great work, Dave. That's awesome.

                          Justin, I wouldn't be sure that you live closer... I'm several miles from the peninsula out 302, right around Woodford's Corner.
                          Damb! looks like you've got pole position all wraped up. You must be a solid 3-5 miles closer then the east end!
                          I don't do drugs, I am drugs. --Salvador Dali

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            What fun! Thanks, Dave!

                            -BG
                            -BG
                            Is it snow time yet?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              D-man - ASuggestion - can you put the map on a read-only sticky or something, so users dont have to scroll thru this thread to check out the updated map???

                              Lazy Dawg....
                              -Woof

                              "What are ya? - some sort of half-ass astronaut???"
                              "Why Me??...I'm nobody..I dont even have a dog"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by pepperdawg
                                D-man - ASuggestion - can you put the map on a read-only sticky or something, so users dont have to scroll thru this thread to check out the updated map???

                                Lazy Dawg....
                                Done deal. It will evenutally be on its own page once I enhance it a bit.
                                Dave - TFT Founder, Administrator & Tuck's Junky

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X