Wild corn backcountry shindig!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild corn backcountry shindig!

2nd Annual Wild Corn Backcountry Shindig April 7th at Black Mtn in Jackson (5-10pm) to benefit Granite Backcountry Alliance!

Come check it out after a day of touring the high alpine. Or, swing over early (9-5) and demo some 2018-19 gear from Weston Snowboards, Never Summer, Karakoram, DPS Skis, Amalgam Skis, Volkl, and Liberty Skis.

Pro skier and human-powered maniac Brody Leven to be featured speaker and nationally acclaimed Pete Kilpatrick Band to headline live music.

We'll discuss glade plans for 2018 and announce glade work days this summer and fall.

Plus!

Mammut beacon park

Wild Corn Skimo race

Raffles, silent auctions, cornhole...

Tickets: HERE

Gonna be good!

Hey Ty, when I clicked the tickets linkk the page showed a Google Maps error of some sort. Best of luck. See you in the summerrtime.
    Go for adventure, take pix, but make certain to bring'em back alive!

Comment

huh, thx for heads up! It works for me but in case it doesn't for others link is www.skireg.com/wildcorn

Comment

Originally posted by tylertray View Post
        huh, thx for heads up! It works for me but in case it doesn't for others link is www.skireg.com/wildcorn
        I guess I should have said, "target page". The link was fine. Anyway, when I checked just now, the google map showed on the target page where thare had been an error.pane when I looked yesterday.
        Go for adventure, take pix, but make certain to bring'em back alive!

Comment

Working...
        X