Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRG Telefest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MRG Telefest?

    Anyone going on 10-11 March? Just want to know a cheap place to crash Sat. night.

  • #2
    At bunch of us from T4T will be there, I'll let others chime in. Monica and I will be staying at a B&B nearby, might as well get some luxury if the skiing is going to suck (which it won't, I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Telemark View Post
      At bunch of us from T4T will be there, I'll let others chime in. Monica and I will be staying at a B&B nearby, might as well get some luxury if the skiing is going to suck (which it won't, I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!)
      I may splurge as well since my tickets cost me $0.00.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Telemark View Post
        I'm sure lots of snow in the next month!
        I hope you're not just saying that.
        Sponsored by Black Coffee and Breakfast Burritos.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RCL1 View Post
          I hope you're not just saying that.
          Well, I'm headed out of town on Sunday so that ensures snow here, right?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Telemark View Post
            Well, I'm headed out of town on Sunday so that ensures snow here, right?
            There may be some truth to that. Especially since you posted a reply two days in a row exactly 24 hours apart...to the minute. That's gotta be worth something. Not sure what, but weird nonetheless.

            Comment


            • #7
              Of course it's puking snow in Crested Butte where I'm headed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 172Recon View Post
                Anyone going on 10-11 March? Just want to know a cheap place to crash Sat. night.
                Bump.

                Mrs. jdw and I will both be up for Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

                Recon - the absolute cheapest place is a tent off the upper parking lot...
                Good people drink good beer. - Hunter S. Thompson

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jdw View Post
                  Bump.

                  Mrs. jdw and I will both be up for Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

                  Recon - the absolute cheapest place is a tent off the upper parking lot...
                  That is true. But I kicked it up a notch and got a bed at the Hostel Tevere. Gonna be a good time!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Seeker and I will be there on Saturday, Sunday if it is good. Excited to try out new planks at the fest.
                    Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
                    --Oscar Wilde

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We have arranged lodging and will be there!

                      Based on the skinny skis foray, I will bring the tele gear and see how it goes....
                      Go for adventure, take pix, but make certain to bring'em back alive!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X