posting problems continue...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting problems continue...

The site is awfully finicky. Some days you can post others I get empty response. Today I can not post a TR. maybe off pist works. checking...

When I post it says it is empty but it turns up in "LATEST Topics" but not trip reports where I start it from.

Click image for larger version

Name:	t4tfe.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	276128

Comment

Then it kicks out an error. It still posts but only to "latest topics"

Name:	t4tfe2.PNG
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	276130

Comment

Then there is the perennial favorite "WORKING" when it does not do anything. so you need to navigate out and then find you post went up.

Name:	t4tfe3.PNG
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	276132

Comment

And now it is working.... after 30 minutes of smashing away, posting, deleting, reposting, more deleting starting this thread... magically up goes a post and under trip reports. 3 different browsers, 2 machines... and now it works like there was never a problem, head scratcher.

Comment

Yeah, totally annoying isn't it!!!! I gave up complaining about it, and don't know anything that would be actually useful to fix it...

Comment

Is there anyway to move a post from limbo to a topic? there is a post stuck on the sidebar with no topic.

Comment

Bummer. now when I post I get "empty response" error. The post still goes up but it does not update the thread activity. Last activity listed is MV Skier.

Name:	SpectacleWy6713.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	276184
                Attached Files

Comment

Are the posting problems still happening today? I see RR got that other thread moved to the right area but the thread only shows I response.

Comment

Originally posted by apingaut View Post
                    Are the posting problems still happening today? I see RR got that other thread moved to the right area but the thread only shows I response.
                    Still problems. I posted on the Granite abomination group thread n general discussion and it didn't bring it to the top of the page🤔

Comment

Originally posted by icelanticskier View Post

Still problems. I posted on the Granite abomination group thread n general discussion and it didn't bring it to the top of the page🤔

so much for the thread bump...

Comment

Working...
                      X