Question from Boston Globe reporter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RR View Post
    Not fair! You just cost me half a cup of coffee! See you in court........
    I'll buy the next round!😀

Comment

Originally posted by InfamouslyJones View Post

"Your Boys"

Hahaha you know Ill always rep T4T above all else haha.
      Why do you assume that the small but loud group of T4T-ers (consisting mostly of Rog) represent the whole T4T community (all 10 of us! :-))? I for one support GBA's efforts. All I'm saying -
      BC skiing in NH > T4T > Rog.

Comment

Originally posted by concordia2 View Post
        i for one support gba's efforts to blow up the nh bc 🐑
        fify^^^^

Comment

Why do you assume that the small but loud group of T4T-ers (consisting mostly of Rog) represent the whole T4T community (all 10 of us! :-))? I for one support GBA's efforts. All I'm saying -
          BC skiing in NH > T4T > Rog.
          I don't assume anything. I have love and support for everyone in our community in one way or another (and pre-love in other ways - like joy and pre joy).

I came to T4T 5 years ago with no knowledge whatsoever. Im from New Jersey and the only way to grow and learn was to pick up books like Bruce Tremplars and Freedom of the Hills, and then to come to T4T and respectfully ask questions while constantly pushing my knowledge and skill set.

In the process I met some great people including Rog, and others who gave me crap in the beginning (don't worry I wont call you out - it only made me tougher haha) in which I understood that if you respect locals and their backyard - you will be rewarded.

Im now in my 5th season of skiing the whites and I am up there just about every other weekend growing and pushing myself - 99% of the time Solo.

I have love for GBA as well and a good majority of their efforts - but I also understand the locals anger towards their stashes being blown up.

Like I said - I got love for everyone.. consider me a centrist.. I see the positive and negative to all sides.

That and once you get Rog on your side - you've made it in life.

Comment

Why do you assume that the small but loud group of T4T-ers (consisting mostly of Rog) represent the whole T4T community (all 10 of us! :-))?.
            Im sure all 10 of us disagree on numerous topics, which has kept the forums interesting, if sparse. I'll check in occasionally this coming year, but im afraid you are down to 9. Lftgly, your Westside correspondent, has left the Rockpile. I will miss living the skibum life in New Hampshire, it was great while it lasted.
            "The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Lftgly View Post
              Im sure all 10 of us disagree on numerous topics, which has kept the forums interesting, if sparse. I'll check in occasionally this coming year, but im afraid you are down to 9. Lftgly, your Westside correspondent, has left the Rockpile. I will miss living the skibum life in New Hampshire, it was great while it lasted.
              Is your next move taking you far? I'll miss your TRs...they are one of my favorite parts about this site. More than one of your reports ignited a curiosity that took me to some new places and for that, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lftgly View Post
                Sorry to hear this! We didn't ski together too often but I really enjoyed skiing with you when it happened. Lots of good memories from those days. Where are you off to?
                -Steve

TheSnowWay.com
                "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Comment

Working...
                X